Now with “ΑΤΕbank Mobile Banking” bank from anyplace, at any time just with your mobile phone
Banking through your mobile phone, is now a direct and time-saving advantage to you!
What is it?
The ATEbank Mobile Retail Banking service (m-banking) of ATEbank allows you to conduct financial and non financial transactions effortlessly and securely, anytime from anyplace through your mobile phone by accessing your ATEbank accounts.
To see Demo of the new Service click now: Demo ATE m-Banking
Access the service directly and quickly without any additional settings, simply by connecting to the ATEbank web site, at the following address https://m.atebank.gr.
The service is available for mobile devices that support internet connection and for customers of all mobile telephony operators.
If you are an ATE Web Banking retail customer, you may use the new AΤΕbank Mobile Banking service immediately without a new subscription, simply by using the same access codes (user id, password) and e-token security device.
Enable / Disable the ATEbank Mobile Banking service on your own through the “Personal Preferences \ My Profile” menu of the retail ΑΤΕ Web Banking service.
Otherwise, if you are not an ATE Web Banking retail customer, you should first:
· Have Internet connection over your computer.
· Maintain at least one bank account at ATEbank.
· Complete the registration procedure for the retail ΑΤΕ Web Banking service by submitting your request and signing the relevant contract at your ΑΤΕbank branch.
· Receive the special one-time-password security device (e-token) that generates the Additional Security Code at your ATEbank branch as well as the user Id along with your password at your communication address, which are also required for your entrance to the m-banking service.
· Enable the ATEbank Mobile Banking service through the menu “Personal Preferences \ My Profile” of the retail ΑΤΕ Web Banking service.
ΑΤΕbank Mobile Banking offers a wide variety of features for making banking convenient.
List of transactions that can be carried out with ΑΤΕbank Mobile Banking:
· Balance inquiry and last 10 transactions of all linked accounts (operative, investment, loans).
· Funds Transfer to ΑΤΕbank Euro Accounts (Personal or Third Party).
· Payment of ΑΤΕbank Loans.
· Transfers from open loan account to ATEbank deposit account.
· Load ΑΤΕbank Prepaid Card.
Transactions Information for ΑΤΕbank Cards.
· Make Bill Payments to:
- Members of ATEbank Group: ATE Credit Card, ATE Insurance, ΑΤΕ Leasing
- Telephony-Internet: Ο.Τ.Ε., Cosmoline, Cosmote, CYTA Hellas, Forthnet , HOL, Multichoice, On Telecoms, Vodafone, Wind
- Public Sector: VAT
- Social Security / Insurances: social security contributions Ι.Κ.Α , Ο.Α.Ε.Ε. (Τ.Ε.V.Ε., Τ.Α.Ε., Τ.S.Α.) / ALICO, Europaiki Pisti A.E.G.A., Interamerican Assistance
- Public Utilities: Electricity Bills (Δ.Ε.Η.), Water Bills (Ε.Υ.Δ.Α.Π.), Attiki Gas Supply Company, Thessalia Gas Supply Company, Thessaloniki Gas Supply Company
The activation of the service is offered free to all retail customers.
For using the service, the following charges are valid:
Ø the retail ATE Web Banking service price list
Ø the charges of your mobile operator for connection through Internet
ATEbank S.A. guarantees the secrecy and inviolability of your transactions performed through “ΑΤΕbank Mobile Banking”, using the same advanced methods of securing the electronic transactions performed through internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information and Application Technical Support
For support on operation issues for the “ΑΤΕbank Mobile Banking”, as well as for information on the new service, you may contact the Help Desk at +30 210 3894400 or +30 801 11 58000 if using fixed telephony, on working days from 8:00 to 17:00.