ATEbank announces that its Annual Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting was held on April 28, 2010.
Present at the Bank’s General Meeting were 50 Shareholders (in person or by proxy) representing a total of 708,129,458 shares i.e. 78.21 % of the Bank’s paid up share capital, and adopted the following resolutions:
1. Approved the Board of Directors’ Report on the annual financial statements for the year 2009.
2. Approved the annual financial statements and the Auditors’ Report for the year 2009.
3. Approved the consolidated annual financial statements of ATEbank’s Group of companies and the Auditors’ Report for the financial year 2009.
4. Approved the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from any liability for the year 2009.
5. Elected the audit firm KPMG Certified Auditors S.A. for the purpose of auditing the Bank’s financial statements and the Group of companies’ consolidated financial statements for the year 2010.
6. Approved the remuneration received by the Chairman, Vice Chairmen and members of the Bank’s Board of Directors for the year 2009 and pre-approved their remuneration for the year 2010.
7. Approved the remuneration received by the members of the Audit Committee for the year 2009 and pre-approved it for the year 2010.
8. Approved the permission to the members of the BoD and Bank’s executives to participate in the B.o.D. or in the management of ATEbank’s Group of companies or in companies pursuing similar or related goals.
9. Approved the renewal of the insurance contract between ATEbank and Agrotiki Insurance covering the members of the BoD and the administrative executives on liabilities against third parties.
10. Elected Mr Ilias Tzavalis as a new member of the Board of Directors replacing the recalled member Mr George Sagris.
11. Approved the Amendment of article 22 of ATEbank’s Articles of Association concerning the Board of Directors composition and term of office.
12. Elected Mr Ilias Mpetsis and Mr Constantinos Filipou as new members for the supplement of the Board of Directors which will be composed of 13 members after the registration approval of the amendment of article 22 of the Articles of Association.
13. Approved the acquisition of its subsidiaries shares.